Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Hero: Milton Friedman


I spent some time today watching my hero, Milton Friedman.  I needed the reinforcement of principle.

This one video is a good review for today’s situations, taped in 1999.   Milton about Clinton, Social Security, etc.

I suggest you Google "Milton Friedman" and then just start watching as many of the short videos you find.  There are many topics, all still relevant today.

Best Quote:  “What do you mean Give Back?”  when talking about reducing taxes.

Too bad Milton misses it on the prediction for government size in 2009.

Economics 101:  A series of videos:  Economics 101 Videos

On The Fed:  The Federal Reserve causes the Great Depression:  The Great Depression and the Fed

On Social Security:  Social Security Myth

Have fun.

I also like the Hoover Institution at Stanford University a lot.  They prepared this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment