Friday, June 17, 2011

Fast Kitty is not a Bear

I have this thing about bears and motorcycles.  Little stuffed bears live on my motorcycles' handlebars.  They become the persona of that bike...they arrive everywhere first...they see everything faster...

RedBear is the bear/bar manager for the red BMW R1100GS, which is also known as RedBear.  YellowBear lives on the Suzuki DRZ400S and gets dirty whenever possible.  Bearcub, who is white, latched onto my new-to-me white Suzuki DR350SE and won't let go.  More bears are possibly in the offing.

But who is Fast Kitty?  Not a bear...no certainly not.  Not a kitty either.  Fast Kitty is a BMW F650GS Dakar with attached Sputnik sidecar.  More importantly, Fast Kitty is my wonderful wife.  She grounds me, she sustains me, she infuriates me, she make me be a man and a reasonable facsimile of a social human animal.  She likes pink camo.

This blog is thus dedicated to Fast Kitty.


YellowBear at Soldier Meadows Ranch:

No comments:

Post a Comment